25 March 2015

God Our Protector


Last I night, I went to sleep late around 12 AM. Before I slept, I asked God, "Are you awake Lord? Will you help anyone who call you even in the middle of the night?".
He answered shortly, " The Protector of Israel never sleeps". Wow. It just reminded me how He cares for anyone who believes in Him.

This afternoon...

I put an umbrella to cover my motorbike from the sun heat. It is a very hot day. I was moved to upload the photo and to find a verse about 'shade'. And He led me to

Psalm 121:5 New Living Translation
"The LORD himself watches over you! The
LORD stands beside you as your
PROTECTIVE SHADE." And then I looked further... and I found


Psalm 121:4-6 GNT
The PROTECTOR of Israel NEVER DOZES or SLEEPS. The Lord will guard you; he is by your side to protect you. The sun will not hurt you during the day, nor the moon during the night.


Just confirmed. He is so Amazing!
Every human in this world needs a protection and cool shade to cover. Harms are everywhere. Some people protect themselves with money, some with families, some with friends and any other worldly protectors. But God is lovely that He wants to be your Mighty protector! Do you realize that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saya rindu mendengar suara hati saudara juga. Let's bless each other.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...